Friday, March 6, 2009

DRANO PEE TEST

Yes that's right. I did the good ole Drano pee test. My friend Corrie's mom was a nurse and she swore by it. It worked for my friend and her sister of 4 children so I thought I'd give it a whirl. First I went to wal-mart, who I thought had EVERYTHING. They didn't have it. They had the gel kind but it had to be the Drano Crystals. So I called my friend who said they for sure had it at home depot, so off I went to Home Depot. I go to the cleaning Aisle and they had a few products but not what I was looking for. This guy then approached me and said, "May I help you?" I said, "Yes, I am looking for Drano with crystals!" He said he was going to walk me that way and show me. He then asked, "Septic problems huh?" I was like, OH BOY! So I proceed to explain him what I was doing. He was in shock and laughed and even walked me all the way to the register telling me stories of his 6 grandchildren. So yes, I went home pee'ed in a cup and poured the Drano Crystals in. Stirred it up and watched to see what color it turned. If it turned blue, it was a boy, and brown, it was a girl. I though there was NO way it would turn brown b/c the crystals are blue and when you add it to water it turns it blue. Guess what color it was????? BROWN! Which is what my inclination was. So we'll see in 3 weeks what the sono says, but I am curious to compare the Drano test with the sono! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats hilarious! I have never heard of that! I will have to try that next time! So How about Dinner soon?? Maybe this Saturday?? I will talk to DanE and you talk to Dave and lets do this!

    ReplyDelete